Wednesday, July 3, 2013

[Application] Oist! SMS and Voice Call for Filipinos

While I was chatting with my friend on facebook she told me about a new software that will allow you to send SMS and make voice calls for free in the Philippines which was named "Oist!".



I was thinking whats the difference between this software and the others recently released programs namely Line,WeChat and Skype which would allow you the same functions. So the curiousity in me finally won and I downloaded the software from Google Playstore. 

Below is the full description of the program thanks to google playstore.



Here are a few screenshot about tha program. And the quick Installation guide which is similar to other programs.




I would also like to add that I have only tested the SMS function of this app where I send a test message to my number and I receive the message almost instantly upon sending it. ^ ^




So if you want to try out the program then download the app for free at Google Playstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment